Reports (Mike H.): A Lake in Abington


------------------------------
Updated:
http://extremephillyfishing.blogspot.com/2012/07/reports-mike-h-aba-tournament-on-0624.html
--> Fixed the picture. Changed it from the wrong picture (Mike and his Delaware tourney pic) to the right picture (North East River tourney pic).

http://extremephillyfishing.blogspot.com/2012/07/reports-mike-h-haddon-lake.html
--> Added the picture of Jay's Catfish. Jay sent it to me today. Hah.
------------------------------

Mike H.'s report on a Lake in Abington (the name is being kept secret at the discretion of the person who introduced me to this Lake) - July 4th (Holiday! Hah)

For previous reports from Mike H.'s:

------------------------------------------------------------ 
Written by Mike H. - edited by Leo S.
 
Hey guys! I had a great trip today. All of my fish were caught on a 3/8 ounce Bluegill colored Swim Jig with a Chigger Craw trailer. I had a lot of success today by pitching my Swim Jig to isolated pieces of wood, laydowns, and grass pockets. I also caught a few Bass by swimming my jig right where the sun met the shade. Three of my bass were about 1 lb each. Two of my bass were about 2lbs, one was 2.5 lbs, and my biggest of the day was 3.25 lbs. I also had a frog suck down my jig to my surprise...haha.

Pictures are below:









------------------------------------------------------------
I guess many of my friends went fishing on the 4th of July. Hah...

Mike did an awesome job that day! Corny joke - ready? It wasn't holiday for the fish! Hah! I don't know how many times I've heard this one before...(at least in my country).

There are big fish in that Lake, seriously. I've seen some monsters myself. Again: good job, man! Keep doing what you do.

Best of luck for all of us,

Long Days and Pleasant Nights,

Sincerely,

Leo S.