Roports (Mike H.): Haddon Lake, NJ.

--------------------------------------------
Follow my Facebook page for updates on every single one of my fishing sessions:
http://www.facebook.com/ExtremePhillyFishing
There are fishes around us! Follow my Statistical Chart for 2012 for my catches during this year:
http://extremephillyfishing.blogspot.com/2012/01/statistical-fishing-chart-for-2012.html
--------------------------------------------

Mike H.'s report on Haddon Lake, NJ - May 25th.

For previous reports from Mike H.'s:

------------------------------------------------------------ 
Written by Mike H. - edited by Leo S.
May 25th - Had a great day of fishing today with an interesting story to boot!

First off - Leo, Leo's dad, and Vince all joined me down at Haddon lake. Leo was kind enough to give me a Kopper's Live Target Bluegill Imitation Crankbait worth $13. After 20 minutes of casting the crankbait around, I hooked into a huge bass! I fought it for a minute or so, and right as I thought the Bass was ready to be landed, I got ready to lift him onto 3 feet up - onto the ledge I was standing on. As I was pulling him up, my line snapped! I couldn't believe it, and on impulse, I plunged into the water, grabbed the Bass with my hands, and placed him onto the shore.

I don't think I could've channeled my inner Mike Iaconelli if I wasn't wearing my hat with his signature on it... The bass weighed a whopping 3.5 lbs, a PB for Haddon Lake, and as I was holding it in the water, waiting for Leo to come take a picture, the Bass squirmed and got himself free! It was all good though, since I managed to get my new lure back. Using that exact lure, I caught 3 more bass weighing 1 lb, 1.5 lbs, and 1.5 lbs. My buddy Vince mananged to catch a 2.5 lb bass and a 1.5 lb bass (first image) flipping a soft plastic craw into the pads. Lastly, I caught a feisty 20 inch, 2 lb pickeral using a suspending jerkbait (second picture).

Pictures are below:






------------------------------------------------------------
Haddon Lake has been exceptional lately! Maybe it's exceptional the whole year... =)

Best of luck for all of us,

Long Days and Pleasant Nights,

Sincerely,

Leo S.