July Fishing Sessions: 07/31 - Friendly 1vs1 Catfish Competition on the Schuylkill River (Philadelphia, PA)

Hello, Blog Readers!

Today I'm bringing you my fishing session for July 31st:

--- July 31st, 2015 ---

Location: Tidal Schuylkill River (Philadelphia, PA)
Time: 12:00-3:00 p.m.

Fishes caught:

-- 6 Channel Catfish (Ictalurus punctatus)

P.s. As much as I want to bring you guys FULL fishing reports of every trip that I do, unfortunately I don't have the time to do so! Thus, the goal, setup, and summary sessions of every fishing post will be blank for now. If you want to see full fishing reports on the Blog again, please support me on my Patreon page. Once I reach my goal there, I will not only have enough time to write full reports, but also didactic posts and event posts for better community engagement. Tight lines and FISH ON! Leo S.

Video:

Unfortunately, this fishing session never turned into a video! That was a shame, since my friend Peter and I had plenty of footage for a full video. :( Peter S. did win the 1vs1 Catfish Competition (8x6).

Goal:

---

Setup:

---

Summary:

---

Photos:

Below are the photos for this fishing session:

Biggest Channel Catfish of the day: a 5lber! :)

This was actually the day when a photographer from the Philadelphia Inquirer came down to take a couple photos for their article on Urban Fishing, ft. Extreme Philly Fishing. The whole article can be seen online here

Best of luck to all of us,

Long Days and Pleasant Nights,

Sincerely,

Leo S.

0 comments:

Post a Comment