July Fishing Sessions: 07/29 - Exploring & Fishing the Schuylkill River above the Norristown Dam (Norristown, PA)

Hello, Blog Readers!

Today I'm bringing you my fishing session for July 29th:

--- July 29th, 2015 ---

Location: Non-Tidal Schuylkill River (Norristown, PA)
Time: 7:00 p.m.-1:00 a.m.

Fishes caught:

-- None

P.s. As much as I want to bring you guys FULL fishing reports of every trip that I do, unfortunately I don't have the time to do so! Thus, the goal, setup, and summary sessions of every fishing post will be blank for now. If you want to see full fishing reports on the Blog again, please support me on my Patreon page. Once I reach my goal there, I will not only have enough time to write full reports, but also didactic posts and event posts for better community engagement. Tight lines and FISH ON! Leo S.

Video:

Below are the highlights for this fishing session:

For this fishing session, I didn't catch anything! My friend Bryan K.L., however, landed his first ever Flathead Catfish (Pylodictis olivaris). Above is the video of his memorable catch! Congrats, Bryan! Don't forget to watch it in HD quality (1080p50)! If you enjoy watching my videos, please support the YouTube Channel by liking and subscribing to it! :)

Goal:

---

Setup:

---

Summary:

---

Photos:

Below are the photos for this fishing session:

Setting up our rods for Flathead Catfish just before the sunset! Beautiful view from above the Norristown Dam.

My friend Bryan K.L. with his first ever Flathead Catfish! What a memorable catch. And he was super happy too! 

Same fish, another angle. Not a big one, but the first one is always legendary. Notice his smile there. Heh.

My friend Peter S. playing with a Rusty Crayfish. As a matter of fact, they were everywhere! Where are the Smallmouth Bass (Micropterus dolomieu) when we need them?

A water Spider crawling right under our feet. Haha. Neat creature of the night.

Best of luck to all of us,

Long Days and Pleasant Nights,

Sincerely,

Leo S.

1 comments:

Unknown

August 9, 2015 at 7:05 PM
Permalink this comment

1

said...

I have a spot up past the dam that I have caught 3 lb small mouth at its hard to find if you don't know how to get there but I can give you more information on it at jeyer13@gmail.com

Post a Comment