July Fishing Sessions: 07/10 - Uncovering the Mysteries of the FDR Park (Philadelphia, PA)

Hello, Blog Readers!

Today I'm bringing you my fishing report for July 10th:

--- July 10th, 2015 ---

Location: Meadow Lake, South Philadelphia, PA
Time: 1:00-5:00 p.m.

Fishes caught:

-- None

P.s. As much as I want to bring you guys FULL fishing reports of every trip that I do, unfortunately I don't have the time to do so! Thus, the goal, setup, and summary sessions of every fishing post will be blank for now. If you want to see full fishing reports on the Blog again, please support me on my Patreon page. Once I reach my goal there, I will not only have enough time to write full reports, but also didactic posts and event posts for better community engagement. Tight lines and FISH ON! Leo S.

Video:

"Things that you don't see when you stay at home:" The secrets of the FDR Park! Once I uncovered that, it was a little bit creepy... Don't forget to watch it in HD quality (1080p50)! If you enjoy watching my videos, please support my YouTube Channel by liking and subscribing. :)


"Things that you don't see when you stay at home:" Northern Snakehead fingerlings feeding on some algae. Don't forget to watch it in HD quality (1080p50)! If you enjoy watching my videos, please support my YouTube Channel by liking and subscribing. :)

Goal:

---

Setup:

---

Summary:

---

Photos:

A view of the main lake at Meadow Lake

A dead Opossum. A bad sign perhaps? 

A view of the abandoned man-made shack in the woods of the FDR Park. Truly perplexing!

Another dead organism -- this time a turtle. Bad sign?

Northern Snakehead (Channa argus) fry feeding on top of the water

At the end of the day, I decided to stop by by the tidal Schuylkill River. My friend Nadir G. was actually fishing there. Heh. Here is a photo of him with a nice Channel Catfish (Ictalurus punctatus) from the River. 

Best of luck to all of us,

Long Days and Pleasant Nights,

Sincerely,

Leo S.

0 comments:

Post a Comment