July Fishing Sessions: 07/11 - Fishing Haddon Lake & Cooper River Lake (Haddon Heights/Camden, NJ)

Hello Blog Readers!

Here is my fishing session for July 11th:

--- July 11th, 2015 ---

Location: Haddon Lake (Haddon Heights, NJ) and Cooper River Lake (Camden, NJ)
Time: 1:00-6:00 p.m.

Fishes caught:

-- 1 Largemouth Bass (Micropterus salmoides)

P.s. As much as I want to bring you guys FULL fishing reports of every trip that I do, unfortunately I don't have the time to do so! Thus, the goal, setup, and summary sessions of every fishing post will be blank for now. If you want to see full fishing reports on the Blog again, please support me on my Patreon page. Once I reach my goal there, I will not only have enough time to write full reports, but also didactic posts and event posts for better community engagement. Tight lines and FISH ON! Leo S.

Video:

Since this fishing session was very poor, there is no video available for it. :(

Goal:

---

Setup:

---

Summary:

---

Photos:

Below are the photos for this fishing session:

My friend Peter S. with a Brown Bullhead (Ameiurus nebulosus) from the Cooper River Lake, Camden, NJ.

Carping on the Cooper River Lake.

My friend Peter S. with a nice Largemouth Bass from Newton Lake, Collingswood, NJ.

My only Bass of the day.

Beautiful coloration at Haddon Lake. Summer time. :)

Goodness! Infestation? =O

My friend Peter S. with a Largemouth Bass from Haddon Lake, Haddon Heights, NJ.

Best of luck to all of us!

Long Days and Pleasant Nights!

Sincerely,

Leo S.

0 comments:

Post a Comment