July Fishing Sessions: 07/12 - Fishing for Chain Pickerel & Other Species Around Jersey (Multiple Locations, NJ)

Hello Blog Readers!

Today I'm bringing you my fishing session for July 12th:

--- July 12th, 2015 ---

Location: Multiple locations in NJ
Time: 8:00 a.m.-8:30 p.m.

Fishes caught:

-- 15 Bluegill (Lepomis macrochirus)
-- 2 Pumpkinseed (Lepomis gibbosus)
-- 1 Largemouth Bass (Micropterus salmoides)
-- 2 Chain Pickerel (Esox niger)
-- 1 Cownose Ray (Rhinoptera bonasus)

P.s. As much as I want to bring you guys FULL fishing reports of every trip that I do, unfortunately I don't have the time to do so! Thus, the goal, setup, and summary sessions of every fishing post will be blank for now. If you want to see full fishing reports on the Blog again, please support me on my Patreon page. Once I reach my goal there, I will not only have enough time to write full reports, but also didactic posts and event posts for better community engagement. Tight lines and FISH ON! Leo S.

Video:


My fishing trip with Peter S. across NJ, including the Silver Lake, Lake Worth, and Hammonton Lake. Don't forget to watch it in HD quality (1080p50)! If you enjoy watching my videos, please support my YouTube Channel by liking and subscribing. :)

Goal:

---

Setup:

---

Summary:

---

Photos:

Below are the photos for this fishing session:


A feisty Bluegill from Silver Lake, Clementon, NJ.

Gorgeous Chain Pickerel from Lake Worth.

Beautiful Pumpkinseed from Hammonton Lake, NJ!

Small Largemouth Bass from Hammonton Lake.

Fighting the beast Cownose Ray on the surf (with my freshwater rod)

My friend Peter S. hooked up with a nice fish.

My friend Peter S. with his first ever Cownose Ray.

10 minutes into the fight, and the fish approached the wake! Heh.

My biggest up to date saltwater fish -- a 30-40lbs Cownose Ray. Beautiful Specimen and a new Species for my list

Best of luck to all of us,

Long Days and Pleasant Nights,

Sincerely,

Leo S.

0 comments:

Post a Comment