July Fishing Sessions: 07/20 - Fishing for Common Carp & Channel Catfish at the Frankford Creek (Port Richmond, PA)

Hello, Blog Readers! 

Today I'm bringing you my fishing report for July 20th:

--- July 20th, 2015 ---

Location: Frankford Creek (Port Richmond, PA)
Time: 1:00-3:00 p.m.

Fishes caught:

-- 1 Common Carp (Cyprinus carpio)
-- 2 Channel Catfish  (Ictalurus punctatus)

P.s. As much as I want to bring you guys FULL fishing reports of every trip that I do, unfortunately I don't have the time to do so! Thus, the goal, setup, and summary sessions of every fishing post will be blank for now. If you want to see full fishing reports on the Blog again, please support me on my Patreon page. Once I reach my goal there, I will not only have enough time to write full reports, but also didactic posts and event posts for better community engagement. Tight lines and FISH ON! Leo S.

Video:

Below are the highlights for this fishing session:

My brief Carp+Catfish session on the Frankford Creek. It comes with a very quick and amateurish tutorial on Carp fishing as well! Enjoy! Don't forget to watch it in HD quality (1080p50)! If you enjoy watching my videos, please support my YouTube Channel by liking and subscribing. :)

Goal:

---

Setup:

---

Summary:

---

Photos:

Below are the photos for this fishing session:

Beautiful scenery shot of the Frankford Creek in Port Richmond, PA

FISH ON! First fish of the day turned out to be a beautiful Common Carp!

Awesome Carp from the Frankford Creek. :)

Of course Carp are not the only "suckers for corn." The Channel Catfish joined in for the banquet as well! 

Best of luck to all of us,

Long Days and Pleasant Nights,

Sincerely,

Leo S.

0 comments:

Post a Comment