July Fishing Sessions: 07/09 - Exploring two Unnamed Ponds at Rohm & Haas (Bristol, PA)

Hello Blog Readers! 

Today I'm bringing you guys my report for July 9th:

--- July 9th, 2015 ---

Location: Unnamed Ponds at Rohm & Hass, Bristol, PA
Time: 3:00-7:00 p.m.

Fishes caught:

-- 4 Bluegill (Lepomis macrochirus)

P.s. As much as I want to bring you guys FULL fishing reports of every trip that I do, unfortunately I don't have the time to do so! Thus, the goal, setup, and summary sessions of every fishing post will be blank for now. If you want to see full fishing reports on the Blog again, please support me on my Patreon page. Once I reach my goal there, I will not only have enough time to write full reports, but also didactic posts and event posts for better community engagement. Tight lines and FISH ON! Leo S.

Video:

Since this fishing session was extremely poor, there is no video for it. :)

Goal:

---

Setup:

---

Summary:

---

Photos:


A view of the Pond at Rohm & Haas.

Same pond. Another angle.

Smaller pond at Rohm & Haas.

My friend Peter fishing on top of a pipe. He missed a Northern Snakehead (Channa argus) over there.

The only fish of the day: a Bluegill.

A view of the Delaware Canal park in Bristol.

Best of luck to all of us,

Long Days and Pleasant Nights,

Sincerely,

Leo S.

0 comments:

Post a Comment