Newest Updates on my different Social Media Platforms (Frankford, PA)

Hello, Blog Readers! 

How have you folks been? I hope February was an awesome month for all of you! Now that Winter is going away and Spring is coming, the fishing should be picking up soon. Last time I checked, water temperatures in the Philadelphia area were 40-45F, which is a great number for some Species of fish already! Needless to say, once the water hits the magic 50F, fishing will be good for 2016! :)

As you all know, I have been extremely busy with all the social media and just life in general. I am starting to understand now that it is truly a challenge to have two jobs (tutoring+restaurant) and a YouTube Channel. That is not even including my wife yet. Haha. But anyways...I apologize if there has been a lack of updates here on the Blog. 

Truth be told -- I truly want to work on the Blog! Bring you folks up to date posts on my newest fishing sessions, write didactic/educational posts here, introduce you folks to new places to fish at, etc. However, time is a commodity nowadays and ideas are just ideas. I can have all these wonderful ideas, but without time to work on them, they just remain ideas! Which is why I have my Patreon Page open with a goal of "reviving" the Blog.

Meanwhile, here are the latest updates on my different social media platforms! 

SnapChat: ExtPhillyFishin

I have been doing surveys via SnapChat, as well as entertaining snaps of my daily life. So, if you want to stay updated with what I do everyday (social media and everything else included), make sure to follow me there! 


Instagram is really my most "live" social media application. Every time I go fishing, I post photos on Instagram as soon as I catch the fishes! Thus, my Instagram gives you an opportunity to know what I truly caught in that specific day! Latest photos there are announcements of my YouTube videos and also all the different Species of fish that I have caught down in Jacksonville, NC.


Nothing new on my Patreon page, besides the fact that I have been working on my private fishing photo database! This website brings you folks the possible rewards that I offer for my supporters out there. If you want to support what I do, feel free to contribute! Every cent goes towards fishing.

Facebook Page: Extreme Philly Fishing  

I have been answering everyone's messages on Facebook; however, please take note that I have so many messages that it may take up to one week for me to get to yours! I apologize for the delay; however, ultimately, I am just one individual with a limited amount of time. Hah. Don't forget that you can submit your photos to the Public Album on FB if you want! 


After 4 hours of intense writing, I finally caught up with the YouTube Channel when it comes to comments. I will get to your comment one day, but again -- it may take me up to 7 days to do so. Hah. Here are the newest video additions to my YouTube Page:

In this video, I unbox a Trout video from Mystery Tackle Box. Don't forget to watch it in HD quality (1080p60)! If you like what you see, show some love: like and subscribe for more fishing videos! 

Part 2 of my fishing adventures down in Jacksonville, North Carolina. In this video, my friend Mike C. catches a 5lbs White Catfish (Ameiurus catus) and I catch a close to state record Brown Bullhead (Ameiurus nebulosus)! Definitely worth checking it out! 

My first ever Random Group Live Stream, where anyone can join and talk about fishing! The first one was quite unorganized; however, it was still fun! Great online event for folks to just chill and meet other people


Passwords will be reset today on my private fish photo database! I have been working on it with limited availability; however, it is growing nicely! So far, we got 9 galleries per watershed, including some of the following locations: Absecon Inlet, Schuylkill River (Tidal), Upper Cooper River, etc. The per Species folder contains 36 galleries for now. In other words, 36 different Species of fish! Includes Northern Snakehead, Largemouth Bass, Channel Catfish, Common Carp, Bluegill, etc.

Events:

Upcoming events: Angler's Get Together Dinner in Doylestown. Video is here.

Make sure to check it out! There are still a few seats available for this event! Don't forget to make a reservation.

I will do what I can to bring you guys more posts for the month of March,

Best of Luck to all of us,

Long Days and Pleasant Nights,

Sincerely,

Leo S.

0 comments:

Post a Comment