March Fishing Sessions: 03/07 - Two Great Techniques for Creek Multi-Species Fishing (Yardley, PA)

-----------------------------------
Newest Updates:

Added the following galleries for the watershed folder: Linden Lake (Lindenwold, NJ), Kirkwood Lake (Lindenwold, NJ), and Haddon Lake (Mt. Ephraim). 

Added the following galleries for the Species folder: Oyster Toadfish, Pumpkinseed, Rainbow Trout, and Red-Bellied Pacu.

For all recent updates, you may click here.
-----------------------------------

Hello, Blog Readers!

Today I'm bringing you folks my fishing session for March 7th:

--- March 7th, 2016 ---

Location: Buck Creek (Yardley, PA)
Time: 12:00 - 2:30 p.m.

Fishes caught:

-- 7 Bluegill (Lepomis macrochirus)
-- 1 Redbreast Sunfish (Lepomis auritus)
-- 2 Largemouth Bass (Micropterus salmoides)

P.s. As much as I want to bring you guys FULL fishing reports of every trip that I do, unfortunately I don't have the time to do so! Thus, the goal, setup, and summary sessions of every fishing post will be blank for now. If you want to see full fishing reports on the Blog again, please support me on my Patreon page. Once I reach my goal there, I will not only have enough time to write full reports, but also didactic posts and event posts for better community engagement. Tight lines and FISH ON! Leo S.

Video:

Here is my fishing session at Buck Creek. In this video, I not only micro-fish the Creek, but I also cover two of my favorite multi-species techniques in it: free-falling and suspended jigging. Don't forget to watch it in HD (1080p60)! If you like what you see, don't forget to like the video and subscribe to the YouTube Channel. :)

Goals:

---

Setup:

---

Summary:

---

Photos:

Below are the photos for this fishing session:

Bluegill caught on a size #10 Mustad circle hook.

Redbreast Sunfish caught on a 1" Gulp! Alive minnow + 1/64 oz. Trout Magnet Jighead.

Small Largemouth Bass caught on a Gulp! Minnow as well.

Best of luck to all of us,

Long Days and Pleasant Nights,

Sincerely,

Leo S.

0 comments:

Post a Comment