March Fishing Sessions: 03/11 - Hot Carp Action at the FDR Park (Philadelphia, PA)

Hello, Blog Readers! 

Today I'm bringing you folks my fishing report for March 11th:

--- March 11th, 2016 ---

Location: Meadow (@FDR Park, Philadelphia, PA)
Time: 9:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.

Fishes caught:

-- 6 Common Carp (Cyprinus carpio)

P.s. As much as I want to bring you guys FULL fishing reports of every trip that I do, unfortunately I don't have the time to do so! Thus, the goal, setup, and summary sessions of every fishing post will be blank for now. If you want to see full fishing reports on the Blog again, please support me on my Patreon page. Once I reach my goal there, I will not only have enough time to write full reports, but also didactic posts and event posts for better community engagement. Tight lines and FISH ON! Leo S.

Video:

In the video above, my friend Johnny Bui Fishing and I go to the FDR Park for some hot Spring Carp action! Don't forget to watch it in HD quality (1080p60)! If you like what you see, show some love: subscribe to my YouTube Channel.

Watch the same fishing session from Johnny Bui Fishing's perspective! Don't forget to watch it in HD quality (1080). If you like what you see, show some love by subscribing to his YouTube Channel! 

Goals:

---

Setup:

---

Summary:

---

Photos:

Below are the photos for this fishing session:

Johnny Bui with a Common Carp

First one of the day, at 9lbs.

On the smaller side... :)

Another chunky Carp

Johnny giving an accurate cast, right on top of the chum

Best of luck to all of us! 

Long Days and Pleasant Nights,

Sincerely,

Leo S.

0 comments:

Post a Comment