Angler's Get Together Dinner Reminder (Doylestown, PA)

Hello, Blog Readers! 

If you folks follow me on YouTube, then you know that I have an upcoming Angler's Get Together Dinner in Doylestown this Sunday -- March 13th. Full details are on the video below:

The Angler's Get Together Dinner for March will be held in Doylestown, PA.

Here is a summary of the event:

Date: March 13th, 2016. 6:30 p.m. EST
Location: 34 W State St, Doylestown, PA 18901

I have sent out a confirmation e-mail for those who already made their reservations! If you are willing to reserve a seat for this event, you may do so until Friday the 11th, 11:59 p.m.. Make sure to send me an e-mail at sheng12182527@gmail.com to get everything setup! 

I hope to see all of you there! :)

Best of luck to all of us,

Long Days and Pleasant Nights,

Sincerely,

Leo S.


0 comments:

Post a Comment