North Carolina Trip Update (Jacksonville, NC)

Hello, Bloggers! 

It has been quite a while, hasn't it?! When you have busy days, you start to realize that time passes way too fast. Heh. :)

If you guys follow me on Instagram or have me on SnapChat (ExtPhillyFishin), then you know that I have been in Jacksonville, North Carolina for the past couple days. As a matter of fact, I left Philadelphia on Tuesday (16th) and came back only at Sunday night (21st). If you want a summary of the trip, you can check it out on my newest YouTube live stream: 

This live stream covered my NC trip update, as well as a few announcements and a Q&A session. Don't forget to watch it in HD quality (1080p60)! Also, please read the description of the video for the outline of the stream, so that you can save some time on it! If you like what you see, show some love: like the video and subscribe to the YouTube Channel.

For you bloggers, here are a few exclusive preview photos of my North Carolina trip:

A beautiful Pumpkinseed (Lepomis gibbosus) from a little unnamed Creek in Jacksonville, North Carolina.

A close up shot of a Brown Bullhead (Ameiurus nebulosus) from the New River.

A beautiful close to state record Brown Bullhead from the New River! 

My friend Mike C. with a whooping 5lbs White Catfish (Ictalurus catus) from the New River! 

My friend Mike C. with his ever Bowfin (Amia calva) from the White Oak River.

My first ever Bowfin from the White Oak River! That is Species #116 for me. :) 

Needless to say, there will be a bunch of North Carolina fishing videos coming up on my YouTube Channel in the next 2 weeks or so. Photos of all the different Species of fish that I caught down there are on my Instagram account. :)

A summary of what I used and where I fished will be in those videos as well, so stay tuned! 

Best of luck to all of us,

Long Days and Pleasant Nights,

Sincerely,

Leo S.

0 comments:

Post a Comment