September Fishing Sessions: 09/08 - Fishing the FDR Park for Largemouth Bass (Philadelphia, PA)

Hello, Readers!

Today I'm bringing you my fishing session for September 8th:

--- September 8th, 2015 ---

Location: Meadow Lake (@FDR Park, South Philadelphia, PA)
Time: 2:00-5:00 p.m.

Fishes caught:

-- 1 Largemouth Bass (Micropterus salmoides)
-- 4 Bluegill (Lepomis macrochirus)

P.s. As much as I want to bring you guys FULL fishing reports of every trip that I do, unfortunately I don't have the time to do so! Thus, the goal, setup, and summary sessions of every fishing post will be blank for now. If you want to see full fishing reports on the Blog again, please support me on my Patreon page. Once I reach my goal there, I will not only have enough time to write full reports, but also didactic posts and event posts for better community engagement. Tight lines and FISH ON! Leo S.

Video:

Since this fishing session was extremely poor, it doesn't have a YouTube video of its own! The Largemouth Bass that was caught at FDR Park is in the extra contents of the video above, though. :) Don't forget to watch it in HD quality (1080p50)! If you like to watching my videos, please support my YouTube Channel by liking and subscribing to it. :)

Goals:

---

Setup:

---

Summary:

---

Photos:

Below are the photos for this fishing session:

Any Largemouth Bass from the FDR park is a good Bass! After all, that place is BRUTAL for fishing. :)

Colorful Bluegill from the FDR Park. :)

Best of luck to all of us,

Long Days and Pleasant Nights!

Sincerely,

Leo S.

0 comments:

Post a Comment