September Fishing Sessions: 09/06 - Exploring and Fishing Yardley with my "Frank Likes Fishing" (Yardley, PA)

Hello, Blog Readers!

Today I'm bringing you my fishing session for September 6th:

--- September 6th, 2015 ---

Location: Afton Lake, Delaware Canal (Yardley, PA)
Time: 3:00-6:30 p.m.

Fishes caught:

-- 11 Bluegill (Lepomis macrochirus)
-- 2 Green Sunfish (Lepomis cyanellus)

P.s. As much as I want to bring you guys FULL fishing reports of every trip that I do, unfortunately I don't have the time to do so! Thus, the goal, setup, and summary sessions of every fishing post will be blank for now. If you want to see full fishing reports on the Blog again, please support me on my Patreon page. Once I reach my goal there, I will not only have enough time to write full reports, but also didactic posts and event posts for better community engagement. Tight lines and FISH ON! Leo S.

Video:

Below are the highlights for this fishing session:

Watch my friend "Frank Likes Fishing" catch a few Largemouth Bass (Micropterus salmoides) from a small pond in Yardley, PA. Additionally, there are a few Bluegill and Green Sunfish mixed in-between. :) Don't forget to watch it in HD quality (1080p50)! If you like my YouTube Channel, please support it by liking and subscribing to it. 

Goals:

---

Setup:

---

Summary:

---

Photos:

Below are the photos for this fishing session:

Frank Likes Fishing with his first Largemouth Bass of the day, caught on a top-water Frog.

While Frank was fishing for Bass, I was exploring Afton Lake for smaller Species of fish. Here is a nice Green Sunfish from the Lake. :)

Bluegill also came up on the Trout Magnet.

Frank with his biggest Bass of the day -- a chunky one! 

Please note that Afton Lake in Yardley is a Catch and Release Lake ONLY. No taking fish home to eat, fellas!

To end the day, a Green Sunfish from the Delaware Canal. :)

Best of luck to all of us,

Long Days and Pleasant Nights!

Sincerely,

Leo S.

0 comments:

Post a Comment