September Fishing Sessions: 09/02 - Catching Common Carp on Burger King French Fries (Willow Grove, PA)

Hello, Bloggers! 

Today I'm bringing you my crazy fishing session on top-water Common Carp! These fish were actually caught on Burger King french fries. Heh. Apparently, they like fast food as much as we do.

--- September 2nd, 2015 ---

Location: Round Meadow Run (Willow Grove, PA)
Time: 2:00-5:00 p.m.

Fishes caught:

-- 11 Common Carp (Cyprinus carpio)
-- 7 Creek Chub (Semotilus atromaculatus)
-- 28 Green Sunfish (Lepomis cyanellus)

P.s. As much as I want to bring you guys FULL fishing reports of every trip that I do, unfortunately I don't have the time to do so! Thus, the goal, setup, and summary sessions of every fishing post will be blank for now. If you want to see full fishing reports on the Blog again, please support me on my Patreon page. Once I reach my goal there, I will not only have enough time to write full reports, but also didactic posts and event posts for better community engagement. Tight lines and FISH ON! Leo S.

Video:

Below are the highlights for this fishing session:

Yes -- most Common Carp in this video were caught on Burger King French Fries! Don't forget to watch it in HD quality (1080p50)! If you like watching my videos, please support my YouTube Channel by liking and subscribing to it. :)

Goal:

---

Setup:

---

Summary:

---

Photos:

Below are the photos for this fishing session:

The Common Carp at the Round Meadow Run were extremely beat up for some reason! Regardless, they were fighting great.

A nice little Green Sunfish from the run! The place was packed with them.

A very nice and BEAUTIFUL Creek Chub from this place! Awesome sample.

A deeper pocket of water, deep "in the woods." Hah. 

Best of luck to all of us,

Long Days and Pleasant Nights,

Sincerely,

Leo S.

0 comments:

Post a Comment