September Fishing Sessions: 09/07 - Exploring and Fishing Caroline Lake & Queen Anne Creek (Fairless Hills, PA)

Hello, Blog Readers! 

Today I'm bringing you my fishing session on Caroline Lake that took place on September 7th:

--- September 7th, 2015 ---

Location: Caroline Lake/Queen Anne Creek (Fairless Hills, PA) 
Time: 6:00-10:00 a.m.

Fishes caught:

-- 24 Black Crappie (Pomoxis nigromaculatus)
-- 4 Bluegill (Lepomis macrochirus)
-- 2 Largemouth Bass (Micropterus salmoides)
-- 1 Green Sunfish (Lepomis cyanellus)
-- 1 Redbreast Sunfish (Lepomis auritus)

P.s. As much as I want to bring you guys FULL fishing reports of every trip that I do, unfortunately I don't have the time to do so! Thus, the goal, setup, and summary sessions of every fishing post will be blank for now. If you want to see full fishing reports on the Blog again, please support me on my Patreon page. Once I reach my goal there, I will not only have enough time to write full reports, but also didactic posts and event posts for better community engagement. Tight lines and FISH ON! Leo S.

Video:

Below are the highlights for this fishing session:

In the video above, I explore Caroline Lake and the Queen Anne Creek in Fairless Hills, PA. Don't forget to watch it in HD quality (1080p50)! If you enjoy watching my videos, please support my YouTube Channel by liking and subscribing to it. :)

Goals:

---

Setup:

---

Summary:

---

Photos:

Below are the photos for this fishing session:

First blood -- A Black Crappie on an 1" Gulp! Alive Minnow! :)

Fat Bluegill from the Queen Anne Creek.

Redbreast Sunfish are usually expected to be in Creeks. I was very glad to see that this one was hanging just below Caroline Lake.

Micro-Fishing at its best! This small Largemouth Bass shows us that natural reproduction of this Species is going great over there.

Biggest fish of the day -- a Largemouth Bass on a wacky-rigged Gary Yamamoto Senko.

A very colorful Green Sunfish from the Queen Anne Creek.

A lonely chair by Caroline Lake.

Best of luck to all of us,

Long Days and Pleasant Nights!

Sincerely,

Leo S.

0 comments:

Post a Comment