August Fishing Sessions: 08/31 - Exploring the Ponds in Newtown and Fishing the Tyler State Park (Newtown, PA)

Hello, Blog Readers!

Today I'm bringing you my fishing session for August 31st:

--- August 31st, 2015 ---

Location: Unnamed Ponds and Neshaminy Creek (Newtown, PA)
Time: 10:30 a.m.-7:00 p.m.

Fishes caught:

-- 86 Green Sunfish (Lepomis cyanellus)
-- 17 Redbreast Sunfish (Lepomis auritus)
-- 8 Rock Bass (Ambloplites rupestris)
-- 2 Largemouth Bass (Micropterus salmoides)
-- 1 Smallmouth Bass (Micropterus dolomieu)
-- 2 Yellow Bullhead (Ameiurus natalis)
-- 19 Bluegill (Lepomis macrochirus)
-- 1 Pumpkinseed (Lepomis gibbosus)

P.s. As much as I want to bring you guys FULL fishing reports of every trip that I do, unfortunately I don't have the time to do so! Thus, the goal, setup, and summary sessions of every fishing post will be blank for now. If you want to see full fishing reports on the Blog again, please support me on my Patreon page. Once I reach my goal there, I will not only have enough time to write full reports, but also didactic posts and event posts for better community engagement. Tight lines and FISH ON! Leo S.

Video:

Below are the highlights for this fishing session:

Watch me catch a variety of Species at the Neshaminy Creek, including a "Sunfish Superfecta!" Don't forget to watch it in HD quality (1080p50)! If you enjoy watching my videos, please support the YouTube Channel by liking and subscribing to it. 

Goal:

---

Setup:

---

Summary:

---

Photos:

Below are the photos for this fishing session:

One of the three unnamed ponds at Newtown! Who would have thought that they actually DO have fish in them? 

First blood: a feisty Green Sunfish from the unnamed pond!

Probably the smallest Green Sunfish of the day. What a beauty, right?

I wanted to explore another unnamed Lake around Newtown, but exploration doesn't always pay off. :( That's just part of it!

A Redbreast Sunfish from the Tyler State Park (Neshaminy Creek)

A Rock Bass from the Neshaminy Creek. :)

Probably one of my smallest Smallmouth Bass ever! So small that it still had that pattern on its tail :)

A nice Yellow Bullhead from the Neshaminy Creek. They were actually in spawning mode.

My biggest Bullhead of the day.

Not very long, but a chunky Largemouth Bass! 

One of the dams at the Neshaminy Creek

The Bluegills also showed up to play with us. :)

To end the day, a gorgeous Pumpkinseed! Oh Yeah!

Best of luck to all of us,

Long Days and Pleasant Nights!

Sincerely,

Leo S.

0 comments:

Post a Comment