Back at the Audubon/Haddon Lake in NJ!

--------------------------------------------
Follow my Facebook page for updates on every single one of my fishing sessions:
http://www.facebook.com/ExtremePhillyFishing
There are fishes around us! Follow my Statistical Chart for 2012 for my catches during this year:
http://extremephillyfishing.blogspot.com/2012/01/statistical-fishing-chart-for-2012.html
--------------------------------------------
Hey, People! It's been a while, huh? As I stated before, my time for fishing has become very limited after my classes started at college. Also, I've been psychologically "messed up" for a while - the regular life drama (blame it on women, of course! =P). For this reason, I apologize. Anyways, let's get down to what really matters here: fishing.

Since the weather started to get better at the beginning of March or so, I had decided to hit Audubon/Haddon Lake with my friends one more time. I went there with Mike Hsiao, and we fished for a couple hours.

First, we focused on the Haddon lake for Pickerel and LMB. Without much luck, I moved to the Audubon Lake (just next to it) for some Carp. I ended the day with two landed Carps (pictures below). 

Mike has been hitting the Haddon lake for quite a while, as well as Rob and Steve (which makes our little fishing party of 4). I'll post a collection of their pictures on the link below:
http://extremephillyfishing.blogspot.com/2012/03/collection-of-pictures-from-haddon-lake.html

Pictures of March 8th:
First Carp of the day, ready to shake hands!

Same as above. Somehow, I'm never really smiling in my pictures. Hahaha

Second one, so you can have a better idea of its size.

Now, this is funny...I've been fishing with Mike for quite a while, and he's always doing these "weird ninja" moves when he's either landing fish, or retrieving a snagged lure. Check the pictures below: "How far would you go for a lure?"

He got his lure! Happy, huh? He's about 20 feet from land.

A better picture of his craziness.

And he starts his journey carefully, hanging on the tree.

It gets a bit dangerous, but he manages not to fall.

At this point, he dropped the lure in the water (Hahaha), but he was able to get it back by cast and retrieve.

Finally, he makes to the trunk of the tree...

...and he lands safely!

Pretty scary, isn't it? I would never do this kind of stuff for a lure. Would you do it? Oh well...it was lots of fun!

And finally, two pictures of the Haddon Lake. I was trying to fish for Catfish and Rainbow Trout in this picture. It's said that there are 15-20lbs Catfish in the Haddon Lake (Wow!). Now...is this myth or not? I'll have to confirm that over the summer...

A beautiful picture of the sky. Fishing the fish is part of the sport, but being outside - surrounded by nature - is always a plus.

 I'll certainly start posting more from now on, even though my time is very limited! After all, I've received lots of e-mails complaining about the lack of updates. Hahaha

Best of luck for all of us,

Long Days and Pleasant Nights,

Sincerely,

Leo S.