August Fishing Sessions: 08/25 - Exploring and Fishing the Non-Tidal Delaware River (Morrisville, PA)

Hello, Blog Readers!

After a good while, I have finally finished the July fishing sessions here on the Blog. Now...I am very well aware that I am about 4 months behind on fishing reports here; however, it is what it is, right? :) I'm gotta take a little bit of time everyday to fill the empty voids here on the Blog, until we are back on track! Unfortunately, that's all I can do with the time that is available to me at the moment. 

Here is my fishing report for August 25th:

--- August 25th, 2015 ---

Location: Non-Tidal Delaware River/Delaware Canal (Morrisville, PA)
Time: 5:30-8:00 p.m.

Fishes caught:

-- 4 Bluegill (Lepomis macrochirus)
-- 2 Redbreast Sunfish (Lepomis auritus)
-- 1 Largemouth Bass (Micropterus salmoides)
-- 1 Pumpkinseed (Lepomis gibbosus)
-- 2 Smallmouth Bass (Micropterus dolomieu)
-- 1 Chain Pickerel (Esox niger)

P.s. As much as I want to bring you guys FULL fishing reports of every trip that I do, unfortunately I don't have the time to do so! Thus, the goal, setup, and summary sessions of every fishing post will be blank for now. If you want to see full fishing reports on the Blog again, please support me on my Patreon page. Once I reach my goal there, I will not only have enough time to write full reports, but also didactic posts and event posts for better community engagement. Tight lines and FISH ON! Leo S.

Video:

Below are the highlights for this fishing session:

Multi-Species fishing on the non-tidal Delaware River + Delaware Canal. Don't forget to watch it in HD quality (1080p50)! If you enjoy watching my videos, please support the YouTube Channel by liking and subscribing to it! :)

Goal:

---

Setup:

---

Summary:

---

Photos:

Below are the photos for this fishing session:

A nice view of a side canal on the non-tidal Delaware River in Morrisville.

First blood: a small Bluegill from the non-tidal Delaware River!

Plenty of structure around there. Beautiful area!

A very colorful Redbreast Sunfish from the big D.

Small Largemouth Bass; however, it counts! Let's recall that everything counts for a multi-species angler. :)

The one and only of the day -- a Pumpkinseed.

Small Smallmouth Bass, caught on a Thomas E.P. Series in-line spinner.

Holy bird! I wonder how many birds are in this shot! 

To end the day, this nice Chain Pickerel decided to swallow my wacky-rigged Senko at the Delaware Canal. :)

Best of luck to all of us,

Long Days and Pleasant Nights,

Sincerely,

Leo S.

0 comments:

Post a Comment